This policy details how information about you is used when you access qcsocial.net or interact with moderators.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We have designed the site to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of your data.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes, or employ tracking devices.
- We do not send you unsolicited marketing communications
- Your Facebook login data and avatar are accessed via a Facebook app, not stored on our site.
- See any linked third party sites for their privacy policies; we make no guarantees about them.
- This site is hosted on a professional-grade service; you can read about their security here.
2. Data we store
- We retain data as needed to maintain the site and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can’t make guarantees.
- You may access and update data about you via your account profile.
3. When data might be disclosed to others
- If there is a legal process (e.g., court order) that requires it to be shared with law enforcement
- To deal with any infringement of user rights or safety by other members of the community.
- If you friend or otherwise connect with other users in the community.
- To protect the safety of other members of the community in cases of abuse.
- If this site is sold, merges with, or is transferred to another individual or company.
- To moderators and/or administrators of the site, who need access to all site data.
Last Revised: 01.10.2016